Today marked the first day of my fundraising campaign for Marie Curie’s Great Daffodil Appeal.
Here are some thoughts and observations of Day 1:
- Things don’t often go as planned.
- My weight this morning was 209.2 lbs
- I visited the offices of The Brain Tumour Charity for the first time.
- My local surgery called me about an important form.
- I walked 3.8 miles (5.8 km)
- This post would’ve have been longer if life stuff hadn’t got in the way!
- Track of the day: #3 (a.k.a ‘Rhubarb’) by Aphex Twin from Selected Ambient Works, Volume II (1994)
- Film of the day: Airplane! (1980)
- Book of the day: Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual by Michael Pollan