Given the events of yesterday, I had to rest up a little and thought it was a good time to have a recap about things.
Ready? Here we go:
- These series of 39 posts are about my experiences as a cancer patient this month.
- Part of the reason I’m blogging about all this, is to give some insight into the world of cancer and the day-to-day experience of living with it.
- I’m doing them in aid of Marie Curie UK, a cancer charity that really makes a difference in patient’s lives.
- It is part of their Great Daffodil Appeal this month, where all kinds of people raise money to help people suffering with a dreadful illness.
- The money raised during this month will pay for Marie Curie nurses, who provide invaluable support to cancer patients and their families.
- Although I suffer from brain cancer and usually raise funds for The Brain Tumour Charity (I’ll be back doing things for them soon), it is important to branch out and help others.
You can donate via my Just Giving page at: www.justgiving.com/Ambrose-Heron
Or click the following badge: